DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED
Under the responsibility of the general management
We are looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds who are willing to support our mission by joining our team. L’Imagier offers an opportunity for a creative and self-motivated individual to expand their knowledge and embark on new challenges. We invite candidates to get involved in one or more of the positions described below:
Informs and orients our public. In addition to providing in person and phone calls reception, he/she also manages access to the Centre and its general maintenance during public opening hours. They/She/He maintains a direct link with our service providers. They/She/He assists the team during special events and with clients wishing to rent our spaces. They/She/He plays an essential role in making the center a welcoming space for all audiences, interacting with visitors, communicating about the works on display and future projects. These functions deepen and enrich the knowledge, understanding and engagement with the arts today, contributing to a memorable experience for visitors to L’Imagier.
Communications and Public Relations Support
Animates and manages digital platforms and communities. They/She/He writes content related to our projects, plans and implements promotional campaigns for our artistic programming and conducts press relations. In addition to coordinating the creation of promotional tools, they/she/he participates in the organization of events (openings, workshops, concerts and other public programs). These functions aim to make our artistic programming shine on the local, regional and national scene through effective and creative communication strategies.
Management of the membership program and volunteers. They/She/He maintains a direct link with our members and assists management on specific administrative and governance projects.
Qualifications and experience required
– Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, art history, museology, communications, or a related field.
– Equivalence of 2 years of professional experience. Knowledge of the operations of non-profit
organizations is an asset.
Interpersonal skills required
– Excellent oral and written communication skills; charisma and interpersonal skills a priority.
– Fluency in French and basic knowledge of English (bilingualism is an asset).
– Demonstrated customer service experience and problem-solving skills.
– Intellectual curiosity and analytical skills.
– Ability to work under general direction and in a team environment.
Required organizational and technical skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Excellent time management and work planning.
– Excellent sense of initiative, autonomy and creativity.
– Strong knowledge of office automation tools (Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Strong knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Photoshop and other equivalent software. Mastery
of the social networking platforms Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
Conditions and salary
– Flexible hours (some evenings and weekend work are required to attend to Visitor Services).
– Contractual position (For a maximum of 25 hours/week).
– Inquire for rate of pay.
Send your CV and a letter of intent by March 10th to email@example.com. We will take the time to review the profiles of all those who apply.